The external facade of hospital building refers to the interface directly contacted between the hospital building and the external space of the building, the image displayed and the way of composition, or the general designation of the components and their combination at the interface of the internal and external space of the hospital building. In general, the building facade includes all the outer parts of the building except the roof.
The design of hospital building facade includes two aspects: hard condition and soft condition, which must depend on each other.
Hard conditions refer to the sum of material facilities and physical factors. They are tangible conditions, including the design of building entrance, building wall, building roof, building doors and Windows, building external environment and other elements.
Soft condition involves architectural style, architectural aesthetics, context connotation, etc. The design of modern building facade is the integration of hard environment and soft environment.
1. Complete balance and appropriate proportion. For symmetrical body shape, it is generally easy to achieve.
2. Clear priorities and clear handover. The combination of architectural form, but also deal with the relationship between the components, the building has a few body combination, should highlight the main body. The main part is usually emphasized by the size, height, width and narrowness of each part, the contrast of shapes, the front and back of the plane position, and the prominent entrance, etc. Meeting the architectural function is the primary condition, and the architectural function cannot be changed or affected because of the aesthetics of the facade.
3. Simple body shape and harmonious environment. Simple architectural shape is easy to achieve a complete and unified modeling effect. In terms of structural layout and construction, it is more economical and reasonable. The environmental conditions and surrounding architectural styles of the building should be taken into consideration, as well as local customs, culture and regional characteristics.
4. Color and texture of the building. Building fa? Ade due to material quality is different, also can give a person the sense of different, often used in the design of the facade texture processing to enhance the expressive force of the building, use different color processing, can the appearance character of different architecture, local characteristics and national style, color can be a powerful emotion, warm color gives a person with kindness, cool color attune give a person with coldness, colour can to building size, scale, scale, space, direction and position.
5. Details should be based on the whole. The building elevation design is a kind of perfection and refinement to the whole design. Putting the detail design under the overall design framework can ensure the unity of the detail design style and the overall design style. Facade design is composed of a variety of ways, the pursuit of facade design visual experience of the perfect collocation and differential expression, so in its design is often interspersed with rhythm and rhythm, color collocation, balance and symmetry and other issues.
Architectural modeling and facade design is a complicated system engineering, involving many aspects, the content of the external image by building itself, the colour of the natural environment and characteristics, the characteristics of urban development and landscape features and other aspects to determine, at the same time consider the practicability and using of architectural function, to meet the requirements of the facade design.